Ellinwood Malate ChurchEvery member, A minister...
Ministry HeadRev. Isagani V. Deslate
Support StaffCrisanto D. Sandigan
Liturgy Writing Team
Choir Coordinating Council
- Create a worship environment that nurtures faith, builds community and enhances the response of people to God's call to mission.
- Strengthen the spiritual foundation and nurture the faith journey of the members of the congregation that they may realize, experience and live a life acceptable to God.
- Laity-Clergy Partnership. The laity is given part in the preparation and conduct of worship as liturgy writers, offertory ushers, greeters, liturgists, choir members, offertory singers and preachers. Children, God's little people, are also given opportunity to serve in worship.
- Integration. All the worship services use the same lectionary used in the Sunday School ministry. The different program ministries of the church like the Christian Education and Nurture, Christian Witness and service, Healing, Stewardship, Membership Growth and Development, and Shepherding are integrated in the worship services. Work and worship are one.
- Liturgical Renewal. Creative and meaningful expressions of worship are incorporated in the services from time to time to enhance the worship experience of God's people. Drama, dance, musical renditions and symbolic acts are some of these creative expressions.
|7:00 a.m||English||Main Sanctuary|
|8:00 a.m||Bicol||Old Sanctuary|
|9:30 a.m||English||Main Sanctuary|
|3:00 p.m||Tagalog||Main Sanctuary|
|3:00 p.m||Visayan||Old Sanctuary|
|5:00 p.m||English||Main Sanctuary|
|7:30 p.m||Contemporary Worship||Old Sanctuary|
|7:30p.m. services only run every other last Friday of the month|
Recent Events/Activities(Click thumbnails to enlarge)
Lectionary for November 2014
November 2 “Choosing Whom to Serve” (Tenth Sunday in Kingdomtide/Betty Hessel & Church Workers Sunday)Texts: Joshua 24:1-3a, 14-25; Matthew 25:1-13
November 9 “Being Stewards, Being Children of Light” (Eleventh Sunday in Kingdomtide/Stewardship Sunday)Texts: Psalm 123; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
November 16 “Giving Thanks to the Lord In All Circumstances” (Twelfth Sunday in Kingdomtide/UTS Sunday)Texts: Deuteronomy 8:7-18; Luke 17:11-19
November 23 “Being Responsive and Grateful” (Thirteenth Sunday in Kingdomtide/Thanksgiving Sunday)Texts: Psalm 65; 2 Corinthians 9:6-15